DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING-PROJECT 2A&2B

5/11/24-26/11/24(Week 7-Week 10)

JENNIFER MICHELLE HIENDRAWAN/0374682

Digital Photography and Imaging/ Bachelor of Design(honours) in Creative Media 

Project 2A & 2B 



TABLE OF CONTENTS


1.Week 7
2.Week 9
3.Week 10



WEEK 7

DOUBLE EXPOSURE

PART 1: DOUBLE EXPOSURE FOLLOW TUTORIAL

Fig 1.1 Final Outcome of Double Exposure Follow Tutorial

PART 2:MY OWN DOUBLE EXPOSURE

Fig 1.2 Final Outcome of My Own Double Exposure


Week 10

POSTER DESIGN

Title: Rhytm is the soul of life

Description: 

I made a concert which the drummer is the center because this poster actually wants to highlight that rock and metal rhythm is important in a group concert.The drummer is the one who control the tempo.For the stage, i made it with black, red, and gold to represent that this is a rock and metal concert.I added some elements like guitar, sound, radio to make it more real that that is a concert.I used metal font for the rhythm and highlight it the most because it has an important role in a band.



Fig 2.1 Final Outcome of Poster Design


REFLECTION

I learnt a lot of usefull skills after doing this project.From project 2A, i learnt to make a surrealism picture using the tools in adobe photoshoop.Not only learnt how to use the tools, but i also learn how to become more creative, so that i can make the surrealism image became more interesting.For project 2B, i learnt how to create a good poster with a good composition.I learnt how to take a good photography also.Moreover, now i know that font is something crucial for a poster.Therefore, we must make the best typography and the one that suits the poster.



Comments

Popular Posts