DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING-WEEK 11-FINALL PROJECT SELF TITLED PROGRESS 1

3/12/2024(Week 11)

JENNIFER MICHELLE HIENDRAWAN/0374682

Digital Photography and Imaging/ Bachelor of Design(honours) in Creative Media 

Project 4/Self titled-Final Project Progress #1


TABLE OF CONTENTS 

1.Lectures
2.Tutorial 
3.Practical

LECTURES
Mr.Fauzi told us and explained to us about the final project.


TUTORIAL
Mr.Fauzi gave us some video tutorials for our final project


PRACTICAL 
1.First i made a biography about myself
 

INTRO

My name is Jennifer Michelle Hiendrawan and i was born in Indonesia.I’am a person who loves to explore a lot of new things, imaginating something unique, and creating something.This is my first semester as a university student and i often feel tired and stress about my project.Therefore, i usually refresh my mind and increase my mood  by doing something that i like.

PARAGRAPH 1

Usually i refresh my mind by doing something that i love.I play music and also listening to rock music.For me, music can make me calm and also overcome stress.Besides that, dancing also can extremely improve my mood.As a design student, sometimes i also love to think some creative idea .

PARAGRAPH 2

I want to be a successful person in the future and make my parents proud.Because i love travelling, i want to bring all of my family to travel around the world.The way to make it happen is by exploring the passion that I have and practicing every day. 

SUMMARY

I will use double exposure and collage to express about myself and also my thoughts.I will use playful colors 

 

2.I added a statement and explain about my project

INTRO

I woud like to create a  playful poster with surrealism style, expressing my thoughts and also my passion.

PARAGRAPH 1

I want to express my thoughts and about how i love to think some new idea as a design student.Moreover, i want to show everyone about my hobbies  that really helps me to increase my mood.I will also add some pictures from different country that was taken when during holiday to show that i will make my dream happen if i work hard by exploring my passion.

PARAGRAPH 2

The message that i want people to understand is i want them to understand that when they have hobby, explore itg more, don’t underestimate your hobby because by doing something that you like, you can increase your mood.Moreover, you can also earn money, and become a successful person in the future.When you become successful, you can make your parents proud and one thing you can do is travelling around the world with them.

SUMMARY

“Chase your dreams and enjoy life”



3.I did some research on pinterest and made a mood board for my poster 

MOOD BOARD (3 Poster reference)

 

POSTER 1

POSTER 2

POSTER 3

   

Mr.Fauzi approved my moodboard


4.After my moodboard was approved by Mr.Fauzi, i continue to make the sketch
 

SKETCH PROGRESS #1 

SKETCH PROGRESS #2 

  

These sketch also has approved by Mr.Fauzi and he said that he like the idea.


5.I started by deleting the background of the pictures that i will use.Some of the pictures were taken by myself, and some of it were taken from the internet.

MY OWN PHOTO:

PHOTO FROM INTERNET: 



5.First, i cropped the photo and remove the backgrounds using the tools in photoshop



6.After that i put it in the right place.This was my first attempt that i did.However, Mr.Fauzi said that i must make my own photo bigger and also i can add typography for the empty space.I also haven't adjusted the color and other things.This was just crop and paste.








Comments

Popular Posts