DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING-WEEK 12-FINAL PROJECT SELF TITLED PROGRESS 2

10/12/2024(Week 12)

JENNIFER MICHELLE HIENDRAWAN/0374682

Digital Photography and Imaging/ Bachelor of Design(honours) in Creative Media 

Project 4/Self titled-Final Project Progress #2


TABLE OF CONTENTS 

1.Lectures
2.Tutorial 
3.Practical

LECTURES 
No lecture.This week is consultation week and we must continue our progress for the poster

TUTORIAL
No tutorial


PRACTICAL

1.I adjusted the size for my own photo as what Mr.Fauzi said and also i add some typoghraphy for the poster.I chose the word "Chase your dreams, and enjoy life" because it represent my poster.Moreover, i also adjusted the background color, so that it looks more eye-catching.


2.I also added colorful outline using brush tool for the collage.I did this one by one for each elements


3.I've also adjusted the brightness, hue and saturation, etc for some layers.Moreover, i also added gradient to make it more eye-catching



4.This is the second attempt.









Comments

Popular Posts