ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DESIGN TASK 1 PROPOSAL

Week 1-Week 14 (23/09/2025-04/11/2025)

Jennifer Michelle Hiendrawan/0374682

Advanced Interactive Design/Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

Exercises 


TABLE OF CONTENT
1.Lectures
2.Instructions
3.Task
4.Reflection 

LECTURES 

Week 4

We learnt how to use the tool in adobe animate and draw boat. Here is the example. We need to make it same as the picture.


Here was my first attempt. I didn't like the outcome because it still messy




Therefore i redo the boat and here is my final outcome.



INSTRUCTIONS


TASK
We are required to create a thematic interactive website proposal with the topic of their choice that can be based on: 
1.     A specific product of a particular brand launch/special (i.e.: Nike brand new shoe), Beauty product launch (i.e.: Sephora compact powder, 
2.     Movie promotion 
3.     Game release promotion. 
4.     Gallery/Museum exhibit launch 
5.     Band/Artist latest release. Or anything else you have in mind (subject to the module coordinator’s approval) 
Submission 
1.     Completed UI/UX proposal document. 
2.     All processes (concept, wireframes, mood board, flow chart)

First, we were asked to choose three themes or topics for our website. Then, Mr. Shamsul will review them and select one theme that we will use later. Here are the three themes I created at that time.

Fig 3.1 Ideas for website

Mr. shamsul said that i can proceed with indonesian tea (comment on this post), therefore i started to find the idea for the wireframe and make the wireframe. This was my first attempt for the wireframe

Fig 3.2 First Attempt for wireframe

Fig 3.3 First Attempt for wireframe

Mr. Shamsul said that my wireframe looked too basic and didn’t reflect Indonesia well. Since the topic is Indonesian tea, the website content should strongly represent Indonesia. Mr. Shamsul suggested doing some research on Indonesian tea and adding more elements besides batik. As a result, I decided to use a batik background (with animation) on the first page, add photos of Indonesian spices and aromatic ingredients commonly served with tea (on the home page), and include keris (a traditional Indonesian weapon) in every page title. After doing some research, I found that during traditional ceremonies or rituals involving sacred heirlooms in Indonesia, tea is served as a drink for guests and as an offering. For each page, Mr. Shamsul also suggested changing the history section into a timeline format, and improving the “types of tea” section because it still looked too basic. Therefore, I revised several parts of my wireframe, and this is the final outcome of the wireframe that I included in my proposal.

Fig 3.1 Ideas for website

https://www.canva.com/design/DAG1Xg7xW-g/lNM3tm3LgyW7cComYoZ25g/edit?utm_content=DAG1Xg7xW-g&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton


REFLECTION 
Through this assignment, I learned how to create a website with a strong and engaging concept. I learned how research can greatly help designers in determining the concept, colors, mood board, and other elements for a website design.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts