DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING-PROJECT 4
3/12/24-24/12/2024(Week 11-Week 14)
JENNIFER MICHELLE HIENDRAWAN/0374682
Digital Photography and Imaging/ Bachelor of Design(honours) in Creative Media
Project 4-Final Project/Self Titled
TABLE OF CONTENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
Duration: 15 second
Output: .MOV or .MP4 less than 20MB
Size: 1080 x 1920 px (I.G reel/ story size)
FINAL PROJECT-SELF TITLED
- Before i did some research for the mood board. i wrote a biography about myself first and also the statement about my work, so that i know which one mood board suits my design for this poster.
INTRO | My name is Jennifer Michelle Hiendrawan and i was born in Indonesia.I’am a person who loves to explore a lot of new things, imaginating something unique, and creating something.This is my first semester as a university student and i often feel tired and stress about my project.Therefore, i usually refresh my mind and increase my mood by doing something that i like. |
PARAGRAPH 1 | Usually i refresh my mind by doing something that i love.I play music and also listening to rock music.For me, music can make me calm and also overcome stress.Besides that, dancing also can extremely improve my mood.As a design student, sometimes i also love to think some creative idea . |
PARAGRAPH 2 | I want to be a successful person in the future and make my parents proud.Because i love travelling, i want to bring all of my family to travel around the world.The way to make it happen is by exploring the passion that I have and practicing every day. |
SUMMARY | I will use double exposure and collage to express about myself and also my thoughts.I will use playful colors |
INTRO | I woud like to create a playful poster with surrealism style, expressing my thoughts and also my passion. |
PARAGRAPH 1 | I want to express my thoughts and about how i love to think some new idea as a design student.Moreover, i want to show everyone about my hobbies that really helps me to increase my mood.I will also add some pictures from different country that was taken when during holiday to show that i will make my dream happen if i work hard by exploring my passion. |
PARAGRAPH 2 | The message that i want people to understand is i want them to understand that when they have hobby, explore itg more, don’t underestimate your hobby because by doing something that you like, you can increase your mood.Moreover, you can also earn money, and become a successful person in the future.When you become successful, you can make your parents proud and one thing you can do is travelling around the world with them. |
SUMMARY | “Chase your dreams and enjoy life” |
- After i know which design suits my poster and also which one that i want, i looked at some references from pinterest.Here are my mood board.I want to combine double exposure and also collage.I want to add the double exposure for my head and add collage near my photo.
- Mr.Fauzi said that the mood board already good.Therefore, i continue to do my sketch.These are my sketch progress and all of these has approved by Mr.Fauzi
- After Mr.Fauzi approved my sketch, i started to find my own picture, so that i can use it for this project.Moreover, i also added some pictures from the internet.These are the pictures
- I open adobe photoshop and started to crop the picture one by one using the tools in adobe photoshop and remove the background.
- I used this tool to crop and remove the background
- Here is the result
- After i cropped all of the pictures, i start to re-arrange it to the right place.Moreover, i also add double exposure for the head using clipping mask.
- I showed this progress to Mr.Fauzi and he said that i can make my own photo bigger and also add typography text for the negative space
- Here is my second attempt.I already made the typography.I chose the word "Chase your dream and life free" because it suits my poster.Moreover, i also adjusted some of the elements using brightness, gradient, hue and saturation, etc.Furthermore, i also added colorful outline for the collage to make it more eye-catching
- Mr.Fauzi said that i can continue to make the animation and he said that this one is a good progress.However, i added some elements to make it more eye-catching.I created shadow for the buildings by copy paste it and reduce the opacity.
- I added texture using my own photo then i clicked overlay.Moreover, i added double exposure for my dress and also added some elements.I also decided to change my text because i think "enjoy life" is better than the text before.
- Here is the final outcome for the poster
- After i finished my poster, i started to do the animation.First i import the composition and set it using the right settings.
- I started to animate each of the elements.I wanted to make the guitar rotate to the left and right and also the cymbal rotate 3 times for 90 degrees to show my passion (music).At first, i hide the buildings and focus on the collage because the collage show my passion.That means that we must chase our dream first by doing our passion.I added the text "chase your dream" first and hide the other text.After that, the buldings starting to appear.That means that the when you already chase your dream, you become successful, and one thing that you can do is make your parents proud by travelling around the world with them and you can enioy your life.At that moment also, the text "and enjoy life" started to appear.I also made the cloud goes right and left to make it more real.
- After that, i looked the suitable song for my animation and i import it to adobe after effects
- I render it then upload it on youtube
FEEDBACK
REFLECTION
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)


.png)
Comments
Post a Comment