FINAL COMPILATION

Week 1-Week 14 (21/04/2025-28/07/2025)

Jennifer Michelle Hiendrawan/0374682

Video and Sound Production/Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

Final Compilation


TABLE OF CONTENT

1.Links to Blog

2.Instructions

3.Task

4.Reflection 


LINKS TO BLOG 

Exercise

Project 1

Project 2

Final Project


INSTRUCTIONS



TASK

Project 1 - Audio Dubbing & Sound Shaping Exercise


Fig 3.1 Audio Dubbing

Exercise 2-Sound Shapping

Fig 3.2 Phone Voice

Fig 3.3 Inside The Closet Voice

Fig 3.4 Cave Echo Voice

Fig 3.5 Alien Voice

Project 2-Shooting Practice & Editing 1

Fig 3.6 Shooting & Editing Practice 1

Fig 3.7 Shooting & Editing Practice 2

Project 2A-Lalin 
Fig 3.8 Project 2A Color grading & color correction

Project 2B-Production Shot 

Fig 3.9 Project 2B Production Shot

Final Project

Fig 3.10 Final Project 


Fig 3.11 Final Project Slide


REFLECTION

Experience
I gained a lot of experience and new lessons, especially about how to make a good film. I learned how to create nice colors for a film so that the message can be truly conveyed and also learned how to create VFX that can enhance a film.

Observation 
I observe that color plays a very important role in a film, as color shows and depicts the situation in a film. Not only that, music and sound effects greatly influence the film and complement what makes a good film. Subtitles are also very important to avoid mishearing while watching a film.

Findings
I learned that editing actually requires 2 software, namely After Effects and Premiere Pro, where one is more used for creating effects like VFX for example and the other is more used for color grading and color correction. I gained a lot of knowledge and new skills in using those editing software.

Comments

Popular Posts